Strategic Remediation Planning
Strategic Remediation Planning
AppSec Consulting has performed hundreds of security and compliance assessments for some of the most recognizable names in the world. Striking the balance between compliance, security, and resource management can be a daunting task for any organization, and the absence of a project roadmap can lead to increased costs, wasted effort, non-compliance, and organizational discord.
Our staff has a wealth of experience and expertise in assessing security and compliance programs and helping clients in a variety of markets reach their security and compliance goals. There are many factors that need to be considered, and we take a comprehensive approach to identifying your business, security and compliance drivers, and putting together project plans tailored to your specific needs. We approach remediation planning in a collaborative manner, considering available resources, personnel, capabilities, time constraints and organizational priorities. This allows us to help your organization develop an orderly project plan that follows a strategy that is realistic and achievable.
We start by grouping identified security and/or compliance gaps into manageable sub-projects based on like requirements, and then develop a detailed roadmap to help you meet your goals. Our remediation planning services provides key stakeholders and management with the tools they need to identify, prioritize, and implement remediation solutions in a timely and cost-effective manner.
The AppSec Consulting Difference
- You're guaranteed to be assigned a consultant with the experience and expertise to develop a strategic remediation plan that’s appropriate for your organization.
- AppSec Consulting develops and prioritize strategic remediation plans based on organizational capabilities and a realistic timetable that considers a variety of factors.
- Our approach differentiates us from the competition – clients receive an executable custom-written strategic remediation plan tailored to their business, not a boilerplate plan based on unrealistic capabilities and delivery dates.
- We're with you every step of the way addressing all findings in the gap assessment, and optionally providing project management is required.
After performing a gap or IT risk assessment, AppSec Consulting works with the client to prioritize a remediation roadmap. This process includes:
- Identifying missing and incomplete requirements
- Identifying available resources and capabilities
- Developing a plan that is realistic and achievable
- Identifying and communicating opportunities for scope and cost reduction
Our proven framework can help your organization identify and manage:
- Security and compliance gaps
- Major tasks and associated subprojects required to meet compliance and security goals
- Project risk and priority
- Project owners
- Remediation timelines
- Estimated staffing and capital requirements
- Project reach, complexity, and dependencies
What You Get
- An actionable, custom-written Strategic Remediation Plan, which describes all remediation projects, tasks, milestones and resource requirements. For each project, we provide timing estimates and resource recommendations that are tailored to your specific business and/or technical requirements.
- Expert consultation throughout the remediation phase.
- Remediation project management should your organization need assistance.